Wednesday, January 17, 2007


That stick became the staff of the flag Zane and I planted
at the top of the hill. A quick, strenuous climb made more
difficult without the aid of sunlight.

Piloting a kite like it was my job. When I get back
ask me to show you how to stictch an Indian
diamond tissue paper kite. It's an art.

That tank was open, so of course I jumped in and
played around. The cannon was fully movable; had a good time
pointing it at people flying kites on the field. No ammo...

Batting some cricket balls with a full sports
scowel. Almost as much fun as flying kites. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger GuySymonds9909 said...

Aye, this is Guy, your cousin, I found out I'm going to Germany next year!

 
At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

update!

-joanna

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Robin said...

poke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home