Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tho em up

Headed off to Uttar Pradesh for the Ardh Kumba Mela in a few
hours but I thought I should put some recent photos up as a teaser before a
long entry when I get back. Everyone in India seems to agree that North India
is far cooler than the other parts so I'm excited to finally take a look. And it supposed to be
actually cold in the north now. I've got my sweater and bright red skull cap, ready to end this 8
months of summer weather.



Near the municipal building in the Panchwati
area of old Nashik.



A bus near Pandu Lena. The state buses
remind me of Barnum's Animal Cracker
boxes. Both are made of cardboard.

New Years Eve at a catholic church. We totally fucked
up violence that night by burning him on a stake and watching
rockets and firecrackers burst out of his chest.

TV on the Radio? Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home