Tuesday, March 06, 2007


This one goes out to my dad, and I guess Kay too.
Everybody's got family, no use in hiding it.

Most Buddhist monastaries in the north
have extensive English and Tibetan libraries that
sell books and the Dhamma at cost. That means lots
of cool books to read for almost nothing!

Wondering if I look the same? This is from 2 days ago
on Holi. As you can see that my teeth and eyes are stained
pink, don't be surprised that I'm still pink, all over. The day
was great, the chemicals toxic, and the public crazier
than usual. And now I'm so pink Dr. Suess would call
me gay.

I hated taking pictures at the Taj and
blending in with all the other tourists, but
there's just no ignoring the beauty of it. It
stands alone as the Indian government's only
well maintained historic building for tourists.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel, I really like this photo you took of the Taj Mahal. Cheers, Hello Kitty Fan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home